Can I do a property line adjustment?

Generally you can as long as both property owners are in agreement, the properties are legal, and you are not developing on a parcel that was too small for developmentĀ prior to the adjustment. A property line adjustment can help obtain access to a parcel, which is especially helpfulĀ if access is the only issue prohibiting development of a dwelling on that parcel.

Posted in: FAQs