How do you decide if you need a city or county land use planning application? If your property in question is within the city limits, you will need a city land use planning application. If your property lies outside the city limits, you will be required to use a county land use planning application.

Are you confused and frustrated by all of the requirements that need to be met for your land use application? Let our experienced planning staff help you through the process. You don’t have to do it alone! Our planners will gather the necessary information and submit the appropriate planning application for you, so you can avoid the hassle and frustration of dealing with the planning departments.